Regional Industry Engagement Associate in Houston, Texas
The Meruelo Family Center for Career Development is excited to announce expansion of our regional engagement model to the Houston area. This role plays a critical role in deepening relationships with alumni, parents, and friends of Notre Dame in the state of Texas, particularly in Houston, to advace placement of Notre Dame students into top tier internships and full-time positions. This position will have a particular focus on building relationships in the energy and chemical-related industries as we advance placement of chemical engineering students. The role will also build relationships across other industries of interest to Notre Dame students, including, but not limited to: financial services, real estate, aerospace, and technology.
Details of the position can be found on Notre Dame's Human Resources website: https://jobs.nd.edu/postings/17773
About the Meruelo Family Center for Career Development
- Notre Dame's Meruelo Family Center for Career Development is located on the fifth floor of Duncan Student Center on the University of Notre Dame's campus.
- All staff work collaboratively to advance the Center's mission & vision:
- Mission: The Meruelo Family Center for Career Development prepares students for lifelong career readiness through innovative and tailored programs, services, and strategic partnerships.
- Vision: Empowering students to discern, discover, and pursue meaningful careers to be a force for good in the world.
- The Center is comprised of 30 staff members across 5 teams: Undergraduate Career Services, Graduate Career Services, Operations and Communications, Employer Engagement, and the Regional Engagement Team.
- This associate reports to Kaci Kelly, Regional Program Director. The Regional Engagement Team, currently based in California and now expanding to other regions (including Texas and Washington, DC), is a growing team of professionals which will expand to strategic industry markets in the coming years. The team cultivates relationships with recruiters, industry professionals, and alumni to advance placement of Notre Dame students into top tier internships and full-time positions.
- To receive consideration for an interview, please submit an application online on Notre Dame's centralized jobs.nd.edu website at: https://jobs.nd.edu/postings/17773
- Application deadline is Thursday, October 31. Applications will be reviewed immediately.
- A cover letter and resume is required. Letters of recommendation are optional.
Referrals for candidates can be directed to our search committee by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions can be directed to the search committee by e-mailing email@example.com.