Search for Marketing, Communications, and Design Manager
The Meruelo Family Center for Career Development (CCD) seeks a creative and dynamic professional to create and manage the CCD’s marketing, design and communications functions.
About the Position
The Marketing, Communications, and Design Program Manager will lead the development, designing, and implementation of a communications program that reflects the mission, vision, work, and program opportunities across all areas of the Center for Career Development (CCD) unit to all stakeholders, including students, family members, employers, faculty, etc.
A successful Marketing, Communications and Design Program Manager is an effective communicator (both verbally and in writing) who can work independently in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
We seek a professional with graphic design and critical thinking skills who has demonstrated excellent time management skills and proven ability to organize and manage multiple priorities and projects.
A successful marketing manager can be a recent college graduate with a creative mind and experience creating effective marketing materials using Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) and infographic software.
About the Meruelo Family Center for Career Development
- Notre Dame's Meruelo Family Center for Career Development is located on the fifth floor of the Duncan Student Center on the University of Notre Dame's campus in South Bend, Indiana. Our facility includes one of the country's largest centralized interview centers for undergraduate and graduate students in higher education.
- The Center is comprised of 30+ staff members across four teams: Undergraduate Career Services, Graduate Career Services, Operations and Communications, Employer and Regional Engagement.
- All staff work collaboratively to advance the Center's mission & vision:
- Mission: Prepare students for lifelong career readiness through innovative and tailored programs, services, and strategic partnerships.
- Vision: Empower students to discern, discover, and pursue meaningful careers to be a force for good in the world.
- To learn more, please read our:
- Interested candidates must submit an application online on Notre Dame's centralized jobs.nd.edu website.
- The application deadline is Thursday, May 27, 2021. A review of applications will begin immediately.
- A cover letter and resume are required.
The Meruelo Family Center for Career Development staff is committed to advancing a culture of diversity and inclusion. Referrals for candidates can be directed to our search committee by e-mailing email@example.com.
Questions can be directed to the search committee by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.