Search for Graduate Career Consultant
The Meruelo Family Center for Career Development (CCD) office of Graduate Career Services seeks a dynamic individual with relationship building and analytical skills to guide graduate students within the College of Arts & Letters on their career development journey.
About the Position
About the Meruelo Family Center for Career Development
- Notre Dame's Meruelo Family Center for Career Development is located on the fifth floor of the Duncan Student Center on the University of Notre Dame's campus in South Bend, Indiana. Our facility includes one of the country's largest centralized interview centers for undergraduate and graduate students in higher education.
- The Center is comprised of 30+ staff members across four teams: Undergraduate Career Services, Graduate Career Services, Operations and Communications, Employer and Regional Engagement.
- All staff work collaboratively to advance the Center's mission & vision:
- Mission: Prepare students for lifelong career readiness through innovative and tailored programs, services, and strategic partnerships.
- Vision: Empower students to discern, discover, and pursue meaningful careers to be a force for good in the world.
- To learn more, please read our:
- Interested candidates must submit an application online on Notre Dame's centralized jobs.nd.edu website.
- The application deadline is Wednesday, June 9, 2021. A review of applications will begin immediately.
- A cover letter and resume are required.
The Meruelo Family Center for Career Development staff is committed to advancing a culture of diversity and inclusion. Referrals for candidates can be directed to our search committee by e-mailing email@example.com.
Questions can be directed to the search committee by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.