Search for Employer Engagement Manager
The Meruelo Family Center for Career Development (CCD) seeks a dynamic and innovative professional to be part of our Employer Engagement team.
About the Position
The Employer Engagement Program Manager (PM) of the Meruelo Family Center for Career Development is responsible for cultivating relationships with a broad range of companies and organizations in a portfolio of designated industries (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, etc.) with the ultimate goal of advancing recruitment of Notre Dame undergraduate and graduate students into top tier internships and full-time employment.
The PM will be charged with strategically advancing relationships through collaborative efforts involving partners within University Relations (including, but not limited to Corporate Relations, Development), the Academy (deans and faculty), and the Notre Dame alumni community. The PM is regarded a content knowledge expert on Notre Dame’s academic programs and clearly articulates Notre Dame’s brand and student demographics to advance the hiring of undergraduate and graduate students from all fields of study.
The PM will facilitate and implement opportunities for employers to network with students both on and off campus. This role also includes being present at evening information sessions and events for designated industries, as well as a rotating schedule of early morning employer greeting in the interview center. The PM collaborates across all functions of the Career Development team to provide a world-class career development program to benefit all undergraduate and graduate students.
About the Meruelo Family Center for Career Development
- Notre Dame's Meruelo Family Center for Career Development is located on the fifth floor of the Duncan Student Center on the University of Notre Dame's campus in South Bend, Indiana. Our facility includes one of the country's largest centralized interview centers for undergraduate and graduate students in higher education.
- The Center is comprised of 30+ staff members across four teams: Undergraduate Career Services, Graduate Career Services, Operations and Communications, Employer and Regional Engagement.
- All staff work collaboratively to advance the Center's mission & vision:
- Mission: Prepare students for lifelong career readiness through innovative and tailored programs, services, and strategic partnerships.
- Vision: Empower students to discern, discover, and pursue meaningful careers to be a force for good in the world.
- To learn more, please read our:
- Interested candidates must submit an application online on Notre Dame's centralized jobs.nd.edu website.
- The application deadline is Tuesday, June 1, 2021. A review of applications will begin immediately.
- A cover letter and resume are required.
The Meruelo Family Center for Career Development staff is committed to advancing a culture of diversity and inclusion. Referrals for candidates can be directed to our search committee by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions can be directed to the search committee by e-mailing email@example.com.