Search for Strategic Analyst
The Meruelo Family Center for Career Development (CCD) seeks a creative and dynamic professional to create and manage the CCD’s data analysis and reporting functions. The Strategic Analyst gathers and interprets data and creates interactive reports to help CCD staff and campus partners develop actionable steps that will improve processes and optimize results that directly align with creation and execution of the overall CCD operational and strategic plan.
Based on the nature of this position, the CCD will consider candidates with remote work arrangements.
About the Strategic Analyst Position
The Strategic Analyst is responsible for managing the CCD's overall effort related to data collection, analysis, and reporting. The Strategic Analyst supports all data-related functions for the four departments in the Center (Operations and Communications, Employer Engagement, Undergraduate Career Services, and Graduate Career Services). Key areas of data collection and analysis include First Destination Survey data, career pathways, satisfaction surveys, employer engagement, and student engagement in career services.
The Strategic Analyst will be required to gather, interpret, and use data to develop actionable steps that will improve processes and optimize results that directly align with creation and execution of the overall CCD operational and strategic plan.
This position is designed as an entry-level role. A bachelor's degree (in any discipline) is required. At least one to two years of experience with data analytics and reporting is also required. Recent graduates with computer science/data analysis coursework are welcome to apply.
Experience with Tableau
The CCD shares information with University leadership, deans of academic colleges, and students through Notre Dame's Tableau server and sites such as dataND. One of the most important qualifications of the Strategic Analyst is proficiency with creating worksheets, dashboards, and stories in Tableau. Finalists in the application process will be required to demonstrate their proficiency with Tableau.
About the Meruelo Family Center for Career Development
- Notre Dame's Meruelo Family Center for Career Development is located on the fifth floor of the Duncan Student Center on the University of Notre Dame's campus in South Bend, Indiana. Our facility includes one of the country's largest centralized interview centers for undergraduate and graduate students in higher education.
- The Center is comprised of 30+ staff members across four teams: Undergraduate Career Services, Graduate Career Services, Operations and Communications, Employer and Regional Engagement.
- All staff work collaboratively to advance the Center's mission & vision:
- Mission: Prepare students for lifelong career readiness through innovative and tailored programs, services, and strategic partnerships.
- Vision: Empower students to discern, discover, and pursue meaningful careers to be a force for good in the world.
- To learn more, please read our:
- Interested candidates must submit an application online on Notre Dame's centralized jobs.nd.edu website.
- The application deadline is Friday, April 23 2021. A review of applications will begin immediately.
- A cover letter and resume are required.
The Meruelo Family Center for Career Development staff is committed to advancing a culture of diversity and inclusion. Referrals for candidates can be directed to our search committee by e-mailing email@example.com.
Questions can be directed to the search committee by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.