Employer Engagement Networking Day 2021
More than 190 career center professionals have registered to participate in this special event on July 7. Please know our registration closed on Tuesday night, June 15. You are welcome to add your name to the waiting list by completing a brief online form linked below.
About the Event
The Meruelo Family Center for Career Development at the University of Notre Dame invites college/university career center staff who manage relationships with employers to a free networking event in July 2021. This event is designed specifically for higher education professionals with titles which may include:
- Employer Engagement
- Employer Development
- Employer Relations
When and Where
This virtual networking event will be held on Zoom on:
Wednesday, July 7
2:00 PM - 5:00 PM EDT
The Zoom link for the event and full details will be emailed to participants by no later than July 1.
Goals and Format
The Networking Day is intended to :
- Facilitate connections among employer engagement staff to build professional networks
- Help employer engagement staff learn about best practices to build recruiting relationships with employers
The format will consist of:
- a series of small group discussions, bringing together staff with similar job responsibilities
- a panel discussion with university relations staff/recruiters to gain insight into how to work effectively with employers
- a Q&A session with a Handshake representative to learn tips and ask questions
The topics and length of sessions will be determined based on the interests of participants.
Although our registration deadline has passed, you are welcome to complete a brief form and be added to our waiting list. You will be notified by Monday, July 5 if we are able to accommodate your participation.
Questions can be directed Notre Dame's Employer Engagement staff at email@example.com.