About the Meruelo Family Center
Notre Dame's Meruelo Family Center for Career Development is located on the fifth floor of Duncan Student Center on the University of Notre Dame's campus in South Bend, Indiana. Our facility includes one of the largest centralized interview centers for undergraduate and graduate students in higher education.
The Center is comprised of 30+ staff members across four teams: Undergraduate Career Services, Graduate Career Services, Operations and Communications, and Employer and Regional Engagement. View our organizational chart to learn more.
All staff work collaboratively to advance the Center's mission & vision:
- Mission: Prepare students for lifelong career readiness through innovative and tailored programs, services, and strategic partnerships.
- Vision: Empower students to discern, discover, and pursue meaningful careers to be a force for good in the world.
Our work interfaces with many important constituencies, including.
- Organizational chart
- PDF slide deck to learn more about the Center
- PDF slide deck to learn about the Center's unique Regional Engagement Model
- Open page summary of the Center's 2022 strategic plan
The Center manages a group of websites with tailored content for each audience:
- RecruitStudents.nd.edu: Employer-facing website for the Center
- UndergradCareers.nd.edu: Undergraduate student-facing website for the Center
- GradCareers.nd.edu: Graduate student-facing website for the Center
- Our general CareerDevelopment.nd.edu website (which you are on now)
Quetions about the Meruelo Family Center for Career Development can be directed to CareerDevelopment@nd.edu.